News post & update: eleccircuit.com

News post & update: eleccircuit.com

Link to Electronic projects circuits

The experiment touch switch using JK-flip-flop as RS-flip flop.

Posted: 28 Jan 2014 04:24 AM PST

In the previous circuit, we use JK-flip-flop in as RS-FF. We will use pin R and S of flip-flops, by stores data of pin J, K and CK(clock). The experiment about the touch switch just to use your finger to touch them only also can turns ON-OFF circuit, this switch type is widely popular. We […]

Adding width of my old electronics workbench desk

Posted: 28 Jan 2014 04:19 AM PST

An electronics workbench desk is very necessary. I inherited from my father, are the old desk about the age for 40 year. I like it a lot and binding,it is still in good condition. But it has little to wide for me. (Compared to a typical computer) Figure 1 the my old desk from my […]

No comments:

Post a Comment