Circuit Project Electronic www.eleccircuit.com

Circuit Project Electronic www.eleccircuit.com


DEWALT Inspection Camera Kit for repair shop

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 11:36 AM PST

My friend is a professional automotive technician a good income. But he did not work in large companies such as Honda service center. He opened a repair shop in a small town.He complained to me that sometimes it is hard work.Particularly difficult to reach a small niche. I am a Full-time blogger, and see many product suitable for my friends. So send me your details to friends. And may be purchased applications. I am full featured inspection camera., For almost every kind. For almost every kind. Can malfunction in the engine. Electrical System pipe in the ceiling to see a ton of it, and good durability. Profile slightly. The camera’s 3-foot camera-tipped snake allows you to get that camera lens around corners, inside or behind walls, and through grating so you can see hidden areas of the job site. The camera lens and snake are waterproof and feature a built-in [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment